Biblical Encouragement for the Modern-Day Wife
Biblical Encouragement for the Modern-Day Wife features 29 different Christian bloggers sharing their heart and encouraging people to commit to having a better marriage! Adapted from our popular annual 31 Days to a Better Marriage Fall 2015 series, in this book you can expect to see 32 chapters focusing on the following:
- why Christian wives should have more sex
- how God can redeem an unequally-yoked marriage
- nurturing your marriage during financial hardships
- domestic abuse
- reasons why your marriage isn’t thriving
- why you shouldn’t overshare about your marriage on social media
- loving your spouse through chronic illness
- how to be sensual (when caring for young children has you tired)
- the art of forgiving
- how prayer and fasting can bless your marriage
- things you should know before getting married
- the truth about marriage after saying “I do”.
- and much more!
You can purchase this book in the following file formats: Kindle, Nook, and PDF. Please refer to your device to find out how to deliver your file (i.e.: for Kindle you email your .mobi file to your Kindle email address and it will show up on your device).
Make your selection below by clicking on the button and you will be taken to check out.
You may also like: