Biblical Encouragement for the Modern-Day Wife
Biblical Encouragement for the Modern-Day Wife features 29 different Christian bloggers sharing their heart and encouraging people to commit to having a better marriage! Adapted from our popular annual 31 Days to a Better Marriage Fall series, in this book you can expect to see 32 chapters focusing on the following:
- why Christian wives should have more sex
- how God can redeem an unequally-yoked marriage
- nurturing your marriage during financial hardships
- domestic abuse
- reasons why your marriage isn’t thriving
- why you shouldn’t overshare about your marriage on social media
- loving your spouse through chronic illness
- how to be sensual (when caring for young children has you tired)
- the art of forgiving
- how prayer and fasting can bless your marriage
- things you should know before getting married
- the truth about marriage after saying “I do”.
- and much more!
You may also like: