We have chosen to use Team Us: Marriage Together for our very first online marriage book club. We are thrilled that both the author, Ashleigh Slater, and her husband Ted will be joining us a few times throughout the study to share their hearts about biblical marriage!
Here is how the online study will work:
Beginning Friday, January 8, 2016, we will publish a weekly blog post with that week’s book study information as well as some encouraging words to go along with it. In order to be kept up to date and in the loop of fellowship, we suggest that you join our email list and like our Facebook page. Below we will explain exactly how we will be utilizing both platforms for the upcoming couples study.
Here is what you need to do in order to join us:
- Purchase your copy of Team Us: Marriage Together (paperback) and Team Us: Marriage Together (Kindle version).
- Sign up for our email list to have the study (and links to study guide) delivered straight to your inbox.
- Join the discussion each week on our Facebook page and/or here on the blog (you can do so via commenting).
- Share about the study with your family and church friends who may want to join in.
- Get ready for God to come in and rock your marriage, helping you take it to the next level!
Weekly Book Club
Week 1 – Introduction
Week 2 – Chapter 1
Week 3 – Chapter 2
Week 4 – Chapter 3
Week 5 – Chapter 4
Week 6 – Chapter 5
Week 7 – Chapter 6
Week 8 – Chapter 7
Week 9 – Chapter 8
Week 10 – Chapter 9